ACPA Safety Summit
The American Concrete Pumping Association is inviting all valued stakeholders to attend the first-ever ACPA Safety Summit on July 20th 2017.
- Date: 20/07/2017
- 8:00am to 2:00pm
- Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center , 1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, TX 76051
Safety standards within the construction industry have changed dramatically since the introduction of the ACPA Operator Certification Program in 1986. While considerable improvements have been implemented over the years, current ASME requirements for material placing systems and trends in the U.S., as well as global, regulatory mandates now create a need for us to re-evaluate our current safety certification and training model.
Your input is required to begin the process of developing a more effective operator training and assessment program leading ultimately to a greater level of assurance of an operator’s capacity to perform their job duties in a safe manner.
- Certification versus Certificate – which way to go?
- Should an operational evaluation be included in certification?
- How can we increase the effectiveness of the current safety training model?
- Third-party testing – voluntary versus mandatory
- What can be done to ensure the integrity of the written assessment process?
- Voluntary-based program or…government regulation?
- ANSI accreditation?
ACPA have reserved a limited number of rooms at the rate of $189 for Wednesday evening, July 19th, on a first-come-first-served basis.
Contact Sue Schumacher at email@example.com for a reservation.
Click here to visit ACPA’s website and to RSVP.