Six reasons you should attend!
1) Attain an internationally recognised shotcrete certification
2) Differentiate yourself from the competition in your industry
3) Become recognised and qualified for the skilled work that you do
4) Ask the tricky questions you were never sure about
5) Add another selling point to your resume for potential clients
6) It shows employers that you not only have a commitment to the industry, but that you are educated and proven to be a certified nozzlemen.
Gold Coast, Queensland | April 2017 (27th - 29th April, 2017)
VENUE CHANGE: 26 KERRYL ST, KUNDA PARK, SUNSHINE COAST, QLD 4556
To register for the Shotcrete Certification event download the Registration Form. Complete your details return them by email (email@example.com) or fax (02 4258 0169) and we will contact you to provide you with more information shortly.
Day 1: Education Course
The Shotcrete Nozzleman Education Course is a seven (7) hour classroom component for Nozzlemen seeking certification for the first time. The course is a pre-requisite before undertaking later Certification. The course however provides a great overview of the shotcrete process for owners, contractors and project managers.
What you will learn at the Day 1 Shotcrete Nozzleman Education Course:
- Concrete Materials
- Mixture Proportioning
- What is Shotcrete
- Shotcrete Materials
- Shotcrete Equipment
- Preparation Before Shooting
- Shotcrete Placement Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Conditions & Precautions
- Finishing & Tolerance Controls
Day 2: Spraying and Examination
The Shotcrete Nozzleman Education Course with Certification is conducted over two (2) days. Day one (1) is the classroom component for Nozzlemen seeking certification for the first time. Full certification includes written components and performance exams. The performance exams require shooting test panels, coring and grading the quality of the shotcrete placement.
Nozzlemen are required to show 500 hours of shooting experience before they may pursue certification. Four certifications are available:
- Wet Mix Vertical
- Wet Mix Overhead
- Dry Mix Vertical
- Dry Mix Overhead.
|2017 PRICING STRUCTURE |
(EXCLUSIVE OF GST)*
|Shotcrete Education Course (1 Day)||$2,000||$2,500|
|Shotcrete Course with Examination and Certification (2 Day)||$2,700||$3,375|