JOB: Service Technician (CPE Machinery)
Want to work for one of the key players in the Australian concrete pumping industry? Have a passion for concrete pumps? CPE Machinery is looking for suitably qualified and experienced service technicians to test and commission new concrete pumps and perform maintenance and repairs at our first-class Service Centre in Altona, Melbourne.
If you're a professional, motivated and mechanically minded technician who is experienced in hydraulics and electronics, we'd like to hear from you!
About the business and role
CPE Machinery Pty Ltd is a long-established privately owned Melbourne based company, that supplies and supports the construction industry with a wide range of specialist machinery used in concrete pumping, tunnelling and underground mining. As the sole Australian dealer for world-renowned German PUTZMEISTER concrete pumping equipment, our focus is on providing the best customer experience in the industry.
Due to continuing growth and expansion, we are looking for a number of service technicians to join our team.
The job will involve:
- Testing and commissioning new concrete pumps
- Performing maintenance and repairs on the equipment we sell
- Troubleshooting technical problems
- Some field service work and occasional interstate travel as required
- Ongoing product support training through the Putzmeister Academy
The ideal candidate will have:
- A recognised trade qualification such as plant mechanic / agricultural mechanic / fitter / hydraulic fitter / heavy vehicle mechanic or similar with at least 5 years relevant work experience.
- A sound knowledge of modern hydraulic and electronic control systems
- Excellent diagnostic and trouble shooting skills
- A strong commitment to quality and safety
- An eye for detail and pride in work quality
- A current drivers licence
You will be a competent technician with good work ethic and a positive attitude, who operates with a sense of urgency and flexibility, to provide our customers with industry-best levels of service support. You will be a team player who can equally work alone and unsupervised.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to qualify for this position.
Think you’ve got what it takes or want to speak to someone about the role? Submit the below form ASAP and we’ll be in touch.